Celebrated TV Presenter Douglas Lwanga has come up to criticise Eddy Kenzo’s decission of not performing any act in Uganda until Muzaata drops an apology. Yesterday, Eddy Kenzo vowed not to step to any stage in Uganda upto when the double mouthed Muzaata apologises.
On 9th October while at Eddy Kenzo’s Exlover (Rema”s) Kwnjula, Muzata spitted fire at Eddy Kenzo for lovely torturing the lovely Rema Namakula. Muzaata who did this in front of Eddy Kenzo’s daughter Amaal Musuza continued to tell Eddy Kenzo to go marry her mother. (Eddy Kenzo’s mother died 20 years ago)
Now Eddy Kenzo decided to mute performing in Uganda upto when Muzaata comes down to apologise. Now Douglas Lwanga has come up to show Eddy Kenzo the way.
In Douglas’ letter, he asks Eddy Kenzo to think of the people he inspires and what will be written before him. The big letter reads,
Eddy Kenzo Vs Muzaata
– Sheihk Muzaata ay Eddy Kenzo shared a video and promised not to step on to any Ugandan Stage untill Sheihk is a Religious Leader known for his comments about different situations and has ignited social media in the past. This wont be the first time he utters comments so deep. Do you recall when he said stuff about the Katikiro of Buganda? Did the Katikiro stop serving the people of Buganda? No! Your calling is greater than these words bro.
What does one do then? Heres my Thought.
– We cannot control what people say against us, but we can control how we react to what has been said against us. These kind of people and comments will always be there especially if one is a public figure. But words should never determine your destiny.
Why Eddy Kenzo shouldnt Quit Performing
– Eddy Kenzo the brand was built on pure hustle and people’s support. That Brand represented the definition of “Zero to Hero” Truth be told Kenzos story has inspired many across the world but especially back home.
– You were abused for not knowing how to sing, for just dancing, for not knowing English, from constantly traveling but the same people cherished you for winning the BET Award and Celebrated you. If you had given up along the way you wouldn’t have reached your triumph.
– One single person cannot put you down my brother. No! They have talked about you from ages ago but many stood with you and you too kept strong. Some days were dark as hell some where so bright that Allah enabled you get through it all.
– You cannot drop the fight bro, just because of those comments think about a whole generation you have inspired. Your a strong pillar and icon. Your mission is greater than comments and words from people. Press on, Hang on. Uganda still needs you, dont drop the ball bro dont drop it.
How will your final chapter be written Eddy, Do you want it to say he gave up because someone insulted him? No No I suggest it ends by “ He was insulted and he kept moving but eventually he won the fight” That will motivate so many people and thats why you are Eddy Kenzo.
God or Allah didnt promise us a life free from sorrow but as a believer i know the bible says “ Joy comes in the morning Troubles they dont last always”. Stay strong my bro, Stay strong. All this will end.
May Allah be your source of strength 🙏🏻
Love you bro!